Venue Co-ordinator | The Gateway
The Gateway is an exciting cinema and live events venue situated within Labels Shopping, located just a few minutes away from the market town of Ross on Wye.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to lead on the coordination of the venue, someone who will ensure each and every customer has the best possible experience and take pride in the space, maintaining it to a high standard.
• Manage the day to day running of the venue in a customer facing environment
• Work alongside The Gateway’s Creative Director and Marketing team to implement the arts and cultural programme, including film screenings, events, performances, and private-hire
• Readying the cinema/venue for screening, including controlling the digital cinema projection system (full training will be given)
• Sale of cinema tickets, refreshments, as well as ushering
• Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness of the entire venue at all times
• Increasing sales and up sales where appropriate
• Maintenance of all stock
Please do not apply unless you meet the essential criteria
• Experience of working in either a cinema, arts or cultural venue
• Experience of working in customer service
• Able to work Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings (Other evening work will be required as the programme varies)
• A knowledge and interest in films
• Experience of working in a customer focused facility
• Ability to self-motivate
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Friendly and approachable
40 hours a week full time.
Negotiable (dependent on experience).
Email a letter of interest outlining why you think you’re suitable for this role and your CV to both email addresses below.* Your application will not be read unless you meet the essential criteria.*
Application deadline: 5pm Monday 20 January 2020 Interview date: Wednesday 29th Jan
Job Type: Full-time
Visit The Gateway website at www.thegatewaycinema.co.uk